Friday, October 9, 2015

Speech W4 - Lesson 79

Answer the Questions

1. I go jogging every once in a while
2. Yes, Guíra Teather is near my house
3. I don’t have Skype
4. I try to same 10% of my salary every month
5. I make a list of everything I need to do
6. Piolla is a good pizza place in my city
7. Yes, I would stop eating red meat
8. Yes, I would like to run a business
9. I would like to have a food business. Fast food!
10. Yes, I like pepper in my food

Complete With

1. John, Is this camera yours?
2. I think that purse is hers
3. This is my new car. I want to drive it all day long
4. This apartment is ours. We bought it last year.
5. That’s her passaport. She forgot it here.
6. I think this umbrella is yours.
7. This is not her laptop. I need it right now.

Write a Question For

1. Does she go jogging every morning?
2. Did you stop drinking soda?
3. Is there a movie theater near your house?
4. Where does he work?
5. Where is she?
6. When are you online?
7. Is this laptop yours?
8. Is this camera hers?

No comments:

Post a Comment